Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Work Day at the Rancho

Rancho day. I'm hanging up cupboard doors and doing some measuring. I'm going to try to get Marie to come up for help with the carpeting color and cabinet tops in office..plus some furniture ideas. Tomorrow Brad comes to drill the bathtub and hopefully the plumbers can follow and install the toilet and tub upstairs and the water softener. Richard is busy with gas connections and getting line up for our final inspections. We have to bundle up because it's pretty cold out there in the mornings.

Meanwhile Rochase should start installing the pavers this afternoon.

I will work on cleanup of the house in the areas that I can.

Higinio gave us a $3200 bid on the railing. It's dropping like a rock. I will design precisely what the railing should be today to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment